Pages

fredag 30 december 2011

Warrior (cool title, isn't it)

Already from the heading you might suspect my sentiments on this one. Another movie about people hurting each other inside a rink. Some good scenes with Nick Nolte (yeah, I know, I thought he was just an urban legend myself) but all in all, the work of Gavin O'Connor rushes through the story line and culminates in a mushy ending that you can probably predict already after 10 minutes of watching the movie. It is not a bad movie, but flawed much like Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby" and not nearly as captivating as Darren Aronofsky's "The Wrestler" or David O. Russell's "The Fighter". But I guess if you like fight scenes and you are not too interested in a decent storyline... Go for it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar