Pages

tisdag 1 mars 2011

Roxette is back and school is no longer cool...

You cannot teach charm and evidently it is also hard to put into music format. What these blond suedoises desperately need is a thesaurus-infusion into their lyrics, because right now, it sounds like something I could have written. And that is really a bad sign.

For some reason I got the "Deluxe version", meaning I get to hear live recordings of old hits. What joy. I should mention two good'er tracks though, they would be "She's Got Nothing On (But The Radio)" and "Only when I dream" which are 100% Swedish sound. Other than that, I would hope for a Borat version called "Chram School" or that this album self-destructs after it is finished, taking with it the failing carcass of my Nokia XpressMusic so that I have an excuse to buy a new mobe'.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar