Pages

söndag 14 november 2010

Lights out: Bling

Many people complain about the fact that now when smoking in clubs is illegal, you can smell the farts better. I had never thought of this until I came to Bling, a club on a side street to Langstrasse. At first I was convinced that the smell came from the smoke machine that was on all night in the club, until a friend pointed out to me that there was no smoke machine in the club. The impression of the place very well matched this scenario.


It is free entrance, so what do you expect? Because of this, you'll usually find rambunctious geezers&skeezers who just as much want to dance as check their cell phone and look hard. In addition to that, the dance floor is small. Music is average. I wouldn't go here unless someone dragged me back.

http://www.bling-zuerich.ch/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar